Membership Updates, Events, and Newsletters - Sign Up for NYSOMA Updates - It's FREE. Click Here to Sign Up NOW
Open Position: Judge’s Coordinator
Anticipated opening September 2018.
NYSOMA is looking for someone to Shadow our current Judge’s Coordinator (John Fallon) during the 2017-18 year, in order to take the role over in the 2018-19 year. Below you will find some of the responsibilities of the Judge’s Coordinator.
- Working with the National Odyssey webmaster to ensure the registration pages are properly set up, working, and up-to-date.
- Maintaining/Monitoring email set up for the JC role – answering all questions and helping with information as needed.
- Organize the January PC/HJ training.
- Organize and coordinate officials for the state tournament.
- Keeping/maintaining/restocking the paperwork and supplies used at the Tournament.
- Maintaining the “years of service” chart for NYSOMA Officials.