Open Position: Judge’s Coordinator Shadow
Anticipated Opening – September 2020
NYSOMA is looking for someone to Shadow our current Judge’s Coordinator (Jeff Guldenschuh) during the 2020-21 year, in order to take the role over at a future date. Below you will find some of the responsibilities of the Judge’s Coordinator.
- Working with the National Odyssey webmaster to ensure the registration pages are properly set up, working, and up-to-date.
- Maintaining/Monitoring email set up for the JC role – answering all questions and helping with information as needed.
- Organize the January PC/HJ training.
- Organize and coordinate officials for the state tournament.
- Keeping/maintaining/restocking the paperwork and supplies used at the Tournament.
- Maintaining the “years of service” chart for NYSOMA Officials.
Responsible for managing the NYSOMA judges database.
Coordinating judges” registrations for the state tournament.